at last, i'm back !


at last, i am back to my beloved country
after being a "anjing liar" at middle east, i decided to settle down at my own place

as the Malay proverb goes,
"hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan batu di negeri sendiri, lebih baik negeri sendiri"

it says that no matter how rich the other country is, our home country will always be better
anyhow, one has their own mindset regarding this
but i have chose mine

and now, here i am - back to blog and rock ! woohoO~
back to student life !


p/s: tonywan.com taught me that "anjing liar" = engineer ! LOL

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @fathiah funny but they hv similarities in lifestyle.. LOL

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! But bila balik Kuching?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @annie probably august.. coz kch fest? hahaha.. u'll b there until when?

      Delete
    2. Kuching Fest FTW! Don't know until when but I think I will be around during August lah so see you soon? :D

      Delete
    3. sure. haaha... treat me ice kacang ler.. >< i treat u belacan bihun.

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget