treasure, family !


Above is the so-called reunion cum chap goh mei dinner with grandma, cousin and relatives at SG

Since I left my hometown after SPM,
I have never spend more time to be with family

Some human beings are funny,
They tend to leave the family for education and work
Then, they only realized they want to be with the family but it seemed not possible since the lifestyle and income at hometown is 'incompatible'
But some are fortunate or maybe wise
They chose to stay at hometown
Yet, some are planning to live at better place and have family there

What's yours?


I have only:
2 grandmas
1 father
1 mother
1 brother
1 sister 

 and relatives.

Hereby, I wish all is well and there is always a better plan ahead.

Happy Chap Goh Mei !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget